For the best results please follow the Lash perfect after care guidelines:
- We recommend Lash Perfect mascara to be applied once or twice a week. Any eye make up should be removed with an oil free eye make up remover. Waterproof mascara should not be used.
- Feel free to rinse your lashes with warm water and pat them dry gently. Do not use cotton wool.
- We recommend you return 10-14 days to check your lashes and replace any lashes that may have fallen out.
- There are between 50-100 lashes applied to each eye. It is normal to experience the loss of a few new lashes during the first 24 hours while the adhesive is setting. Care should be taken during this period.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after application. Avoid saunas and steam for the first 2 days.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, contact us immediately.
Although it is rare, it can happen. This will usually happen within the first 48 hours, so please contact us as we have the correct gels and creams to allow the applied lashes to come out without any damage to your natural lashes.
- Do not pull the eyelashes off but have them gently removed by your eyelash professional with the matches gels and creams for the adhesive used. The procedure is easy and will not ruin your own lashes.
- Lashes should not be permed or tinted. If you require an eyelash tint, this should be done before application.
- Eyelash curlers should not be used.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your lashes. If it is your first time, they will feel slightly heavier and longer than normal depending on the style applied, however you will get used of it after a few days.
- If you have any questions about your lashes please contact our therapist.
- Take care when using normal skin care products as they may contain oil.
- Gently groom your new lashes with an eyelash brush or comb.
- Maintenance may vary according to your lifestyle or to the length of time your lashes have been on.
The life cycle and expectancy of your Lash Perfect lashes:
Your lashes should look good for the first 10-14 days without the need for maintenance.
Your lashes will start to look less full as your natural lash cycle begins to shed. This is the time when you should book a 15-30 maintenance session.
If you have chosen not to maintain your lashes you will see your Lash Perfect lashes becoming more spaced and you will need to use mascara to give your eyes more impact. If you have maintained your lashes on week 2, then the extra lashes attached will maintain a fuller effect. However you will experience a certain amount of falling, these will be the lashes that were applied 4 weeks ago and fall naturally as part of your hair cycle.
Towards the end of this week you will need a full one hour maintenance or a new set. If you have not had a maintenance then your set of lashes will be almost gone.